- Creation and management of an award-winning grant website.
- Creation and management of a site for vetted free and low-cost education and technology resources for K-12 teachers, schools, and classrooms.
- Bimonthly grant resource blog.
- Bimonthly blog with ideas and strategies for educators.
- Book profiling 40 individuals served by national nonprofit organization
- Advertising-sponsored, value-added publications for K-6, K-12 and
Newsletters, Catalogs, Sales Communication and Content Marketing
- Semiannual newsletter for major textbook publisher
- Tabloid-size newsletter for professional development provider integrated with
ongoing advertising campaign
- Five-part school outreach program on technological breakthroughs
to support a permanent gallery exhibition
- Integrated newspaper/polling program
Qualitative and Quantitative Research
- Focus group of superintendents
- Telephone survey of administrators, curriculum directors and teachers
Advisory Board Development and Product Evaluation
- Grade-level and content-specific participants to evaluate line of supplementary products and brand extensions
- Advisory board for evaluation of educational product line launched by consumer products company
- Advisory panel to test effectiveness of catalog copy and graphics